Not As Tall As You Remember Me

Friday, 13 November 2015

Just call me Missus

Posted by Unknown at 1:51 pm
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
follow me on Twitter @hearmeplaypiano

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2015 (52)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ▼  November (43)
      • The Wrong Time
      • The tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps
      • If you had 15 minutes to tell someone who you are,...
      • Phil
      • Stockholm Syndrome
      • Liar
      • The Pharmacy Monologues 2
      • What was your excuse?
      • "I'll take you home"
      • An Anthrax gig
      • Without actually knowing him at all
      • Dangerously young
      • Still in the game
      • I would rather not go back to the old house
      • The Pharmacy Monologues 1
      • Every day
      • Stairs
      • Beautiful bastard
      • So very sly and so very old
      • Marillion
      • The black ooze
      • The wedding photographs
      • Not your wife
      • Dominant, adj.
      • Where do I begin?
      • I was never George Best
      • Dominated
      • Just call me Missus
      • Sorry Sylvia
      • Anna
      • Redheaded Rachael from Rotherham
      • Pets so often grow to look like their owners
      • Fucking Witch
      • Better out than in
      • You can stand under my umbrella (ella, ella)
      • The Wife
      • My Favourite Song: The Queen is Dead
      • Poor, sad Ted
      • Ben
      • I was an "intelligent and manipulative" teenage girl
      • Glasses
      • Love and marriage or why I almost married him
      • the second time I had sex
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.